AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Chernobyl's Reduced Impact

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Tue Sep 13 14:00:28 CDT 2005

Seems that "nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes"
reflects the actual radiophobic conditions which apply to many people in
things nuclear.

It's pretty clear that this is the intent of those who advocate the LNT and
other forms of "any radiation must be measured, controlled and avoided" to
create/justify funding for "radiation protection" to be performed at extreme
costs and controls.  And this is despite the fact that we swim in a highly
variable sea of radiation, and (while hiding the fact) that applying
"protection" from background radiation causes adverse biological and health
effects.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide