[ RadSafe ] Re: Reasoning the Unreasonables (frm:Chernobyl's Reduced Impact)

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Thu Sep 15 18:56:46 CDT 2005

No doubt the planet is overpopulated. Reduction of the population is one of the
possible outcomes of this - which will lead to lowering the pressure for
ingenuity and thus slow down progress and eventually lead to decline of
the human civilization.
The only other possible outcome I can think of is colonization of new worlds...
The sooner we learn how to do it, the better (too bad there are no
more Americas on Earth to be discovered :). And soon may mean
really soon,  how long will it take us to learn how to affect our bodies at
a DNA level and prolong lifespan dramatically.
Thus everything which is in the way of progress is an enemy of our race,
most of the "everything" being humans....

Dimiter

(who forgot for a while that he is not Hari Seldon and wrote the above ...:-)

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com