AW: [ RadSafe ] Chernobyl's Reduced Impact

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Sun Sep 18 04:06:09 CDT 2005

Hi John,
Thanks very much for your feeling response.  Hopefully in time, the
public will come to accept things nuclear as routinely as we now view
gunpowder, antibiotics, satellites, and cheeseburgers. It has taken a
lot of effort and time for the public to accept the realities of
replacing longbows with muskets and trebuchets with ballistic missiles.
We will get there (with the help of most of you on this List)  but
nuclear digestion is painfully slow.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog      maurysis at ev1.net
The sole universal physical constant in our solar system is human
behavior -- not the speed of light.