[ RadSafe ] Nuclear energy in sun (sunspots) and global warming

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 19 21:34:34 CDT 2005

Sorry for an inaccurate ref. At www.oism.org/ddp you'll find tapes
and video of close overlays of sunspots with many indices of earth temp
presented to DDP by Dr Sallee Balliunas in 2003 or 20004.

Howard Long

"Flood, John" <FloodJR at nv.doe.gov> wrote:
> As for the sunspot theory of global warming, I'm not
> even 1% convinced. Dr. Long's link (http://www.oism.org/pproject/)
> says nothing about sunspots; on the contrary, it says
> that carbon dioxide is helpful.

Given that warming has been going on for at least three centuries (glaciers
have been retreating at least from the time of the first European
explorers), how did this warming get started in the 1600s or earlier if not
due to sunspots?

Bob Flood