[ RadSafe ] query

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 1 02:56:54 CST 2006

ICRP published some data on deths due to misadminitration as Annals of ICRP report No 86 (Prevention of accidental exposures to people undergoing radiation therapy). Iaea has a similar publication.

  Regards,
  K.S.Parthasarathy

"Muckerheide, James" <jimm at WPI.EDU> wrote:
  Bernie,

I think I've seen such lists, perhaps at IAEA for the world, and in
government safety statistics for the U.S., but that may have been
occupational safety which may not have included medical misadministrations.
This was something like 8-10 years ago. Let me know if you don't find
anything on a search and I'll see what more I can recall over the weekend.

Regards, Jim