[ RadSafe ] Contamination Monitoring of Sheep

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Apr 4 12:05:41 CDT 2006

I have no better suggestion than using a portable HPGe detector,
but then I neither have the experience you ask for nor am I anything
else but a manufacturer of HPGe MCA equipment.
 The reason why I reply will become obvious if you look at my
collection of sheep... http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/fun/kozichki.htm .
Now why I call them goats rather than sheep is a totally
different matter, but I must say I have yet to figure out how
to talk them into staying long enough in front of the detector
to be measured.... especially the left-most one, very naughty.

Dimiter :-) :-) :-)

P.S. Sorry for the posting, was just in a laughing mood and
my collection was only a week young...

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com