AW: [ RadSafe ] Dirty Bomb Material Report?

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Tue Apr 4 14:33:47 CDT 2006

I agree, and would add:  The equilibrium in the atmosphere has been reported
as 50 million Ci, with 2,000 million Ci from above ground weapons testing in
1964.  It was easy to measure in runoff streams, etc.

Regards, Jim

Behalf Of
> Flanigan, Floyd
> Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:18 PM