[ RadSafe ] Re: depleted uranium cherry & battle

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 15:39:55 CDT 2006

Since uranium is a common element, I guess I really
cannot get excited about the issue of DU waste.
Professionally and personnally, I do not have an
agenda and have not seen anything that will change my
thinking.  If DU has a place in our military arsenal,
then I think it should be used.  Of course, I you do
not care about our troops, then say so?

What report are you referring to?  If it is the one
you wrote, yes, it is B.S.

--- Dlind49 at aol.com wrote:

> Standard Time,
> crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:
> certainly have
> not convinced me there is a problem.
> I guess our conversations are ended.  But one last
> question......
>
> Do you professionally and pesonnally endorse the use
> of uranium weapons that
> spread radioactive toxic waste all over another
> nation and in many locations
> within our own?
>
> Yes? or No?
>
> AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND DU AT
> ALL FROM YOUR COMMENT THAT
> THE REPORT IS B.S.

"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."
Titus Livius
-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist