[ RadSafe ] Re: Israeli use of DU (was Re: depleted uranium cherry & battle)

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 00:36:07 CDT 2006

Humm, what an interesting dilemma!  Who or what should James believe about the use of depleted uranium in Israel, the "some people" even though he thinks "the effects would be obvious by now if it had been"?  It would appear base on his statement that he doesn't believe that the effects are as yet obvious...does it also follow that he doesn't believe the depleted uranium was used in Israel, or dare we ask is it possible based on the un-sworn testimony of "some people" that depleted uranium was used and that there haven't been any obvious effects?  Has James boxed himself into a virtual logic corner?

  Feeding the troll.....question by question by question.
  Roy

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Of course, you have have some more evidence than
"according to some people?"

--- James Salsman wrote:

> John Jacobus wrote:
>
> > The Israelis use DU in munitions prior to 1974?
>
> According to some people it was used with U.S.
> supervision
> in 1973 there, but I think the effects would be
> obvious by
> now if it had been.
>
> . . .

"We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them."
Titus Livius
-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist