[ RadSafe ] Re: Fw: Latest findings on uranium (depleted and otherwise), cancers and mutagenesis

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sun Apr 9 21:35:51 CDT 2006

Apr. 9

         This was forwarded by Roger.  (I have made some non-substantive
edits.)

         Someone sent him an e-mail with six citations about research on U
as a heavy metal.  As noted below, five of the citations are about the same
researchers and the same paper.  Apparently if you say so enough times the
saying will make DU radiologically harmful as a munition --- or something
like that.

Steven Dapra
sjd at swcp.com