WG: Strahlenschutz-NEWS WG: [ RadSafe ] radiophobia, alchemy

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Apr 8 16:22:47 CDT 2006

Reading this statement by the Sterigenics company I only wonder, how anybody
can buy anything (without doubt very expensive) from this company. They
obviously enhance their profits by not employing any knowledgable person for
radiation protection.

Since the term "shooting in ones foot" had turned up rather often on RADSAFE
recently I wonder whether this term would not be applicable to this company.
Such a company should be prohibited from selling further facilities without
extremely strict controls.

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer