AW: [ RadSafe ] Iran & USA

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 13 11:08:42 CDT 2006

Yes, Franz. An Iranian friend asked me that in London 3 years ago:
  "Why does the US object to Iran having  A -bombs and not object to Israel having them?"
  I answered, "-because we are not afraid of Israel flattening Washington DC with one,
  but have good reason to fear the Mullahs of Iran giving an A bomb to Al Queda to do that."

  Do you agree?

  Howard Long

Franz Schönhofer <franz.schoenhofer at chello.at> wrote:
  Have you ever considered, how many countries in this limited world have
enrichment facilities? Have you ever considered how many countries have
nuclear weapons or are supposed to have them?

Please do not rely on US-propaganda......

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7