[ RadSafe ] RE: radsafe Digest, Vol 38, Issue 7

Russ, Ray M. russrm at ornl.gov
Thu Apr 13 12:22:13 CDT 2006

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:37:21 -0500
From: "Eddie Selden" <eselden at pti-sys.com>
Subject: RE: AW: [ RadSafe ] FW: [UnplugSalem] Fw: Chernobyl 20 year
        later

>I strongly prefer to stay out of these kind of exchanges, but I can no
>longer remain silent about this.  Mr.  Schonhofer's attacks on Sandy Perle's
>character and professionalism are unfair, dishonest and absolutely wrong.

Imagine what a new subscriber like myself must be thinking when the exchange in question ends up being the first RADSAFE post to fall into my email box.

Honestly, I expected much more from than this list than insults, acrimony and kindergarten-style name calling.

Can someone tell me how to unsubscribe from this place? I'm out of here.

R. Russ