AW: [ RadSafe ] Iran & USA

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Fri Apr 14 14:22:38 CDT 2006

Gerry, Franz and all,
  Flying big jets into buildings was also "absurd" before 9/11/01.
  It would be equally deranged to set off an atom bomb in one's boat in NY Harbor,
  or for sponsoring Mullahs to believe that hard to trace.

  Yes, a head of state stupid enough to ANNOUNCE intention to eradicate Israel and "The Big Satan" (us), and so unify opposing world opinion, might . We do have much to fear from that insanity, as from other suicide bombers.

  Howard Long

Gerry Blackwood <gpblackwood at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Howard

Good lord.....I am not Iranian fan... but your
statement is absurd..... Think Iran knows we don't
have any low yield nukes? Think they are stupid enough
to give one to UBL and have us find out about it?

The Israeli point as well as our policy with the
Paki's and Indians are well taken.... I know its
getting close to the 06 elections but are we going to
go the Fear route again?

http://ruleforum.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/downloader/narm_lib/1645-0028.pdf