[ RadSafe ] IEER Memorandum on Tritium

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Tue Apr 18 18:52:23 CDT 2006

EPAs words are not a definition, but rather simply imply a value
judgement. In which case, one would have to ask  'safe for whom and for
or from what'.  Otherwise safe is only almost synonymous with death. But
that doesn't work either. Perhaps all we can do is try to remember that
they are from the government and ....    <g>
Best regards,
Maury&Dog          (maurysis at ev1.net)