[ RadSafe ] Change of address and phone details - Mark & Wendy Sonter

Mark Sonter sontermj at tpg.com.au
Fri Apr 21 01:15:07 CDT 2006

Hi All,

As of this weekend, we will have completed our move from the Gold Coast
in sunny southern Queensland to our acreage property at Maclean, 40 km
south of Brisbane on the Mt Lindesay (Beaudesert) Highway.

New address is 116 Pennine Drive Maclean, Qld 4280

New phone / fax  number is 07 3297 7653

email address remains as -  sontermj at tpg.com.au -  BUT it will entail an
interruption to continuity of service of possibly a week as of today to
flick a couple of switches at the exchange....

If you really need to contact me in the next 7 days, do it by phone or fax.

Mobile remains as 0412 433 286,  but coverage / reception is spotty.

Mail addressed to old address will be automatically redirected for 6 months.

Best regards,

Mark and Wendy Sonter