[ RadSafe ] Procedure Examples

Christopher W. Becker cwbecker at umich.edu
Wed Aug 2 06:12:06 CDT 2006

All,

As part of the decommissioning of the University of Michigan's Ford Nuclear
Reactor, we will be utilizing the ChemNuclear Services (CNS) 8-120B cask and
the Duratek 1-13G cask.  We are looking for example procedures or leasons
learned for the handling of these casks under the required 10 CFR 71 QA
program (UM allready has a program).

Please not sales calls, we are just looking for procedures and leasons
learned using these casks as part of our procedure development.

Thanks in advance, and please reply directly to me.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker