[ RadSafe ] Reviews of the ECRR - 2003 Recommendations of the European Committee on Radiation Risk

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 05:59:05 CDT 2006

Dan,

No, I have not read it. The reason is the following:

This "European Committee on Radiation Risk" is a private group which chose
its name deliberately in order to fake a tight connection or even an
affiliation to the European Union. This is not the case - the only
"connection" is, that the "Green group" of the European Parliament (a tiny,
unimportant fraction of the parliament) was involved in its foundation. I
recommend to waste only a little time and to visit the website
www.euradcom.org. One can see there that in this organisation all the
"who-is-who" in world-wide militant pseudo-scientific antinuclearism are
united, to name just a few: Chris Busby, Inge Schmitz-Feuerhake, "the
eminent scientist" Rosalie Bertell, the first Chair was Alice Stewart,
Yablokov. Should you read the little that is written on the website on this
"Regulator's edition" (again a fake of importance and an official
character!) then you might understand why I did not only not read it, but
why I did not spend any money to buy it. There is no link for download.

This ECRR is an excellent example for how certain groups cheat the public.

I have previously written a more dretailed comment on ECRR to RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz