[ RadSafe ] ICRP Pub 71

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Wed Aug 9 01:36:02 CDT 2006

      ICRP - Major Regional Sales Offices: Telephone:   +1 212 633 3730 (for
customers in the US and South America)
      +1 888 437 4636 (toll-free in US and Canada)

      Telefax:   +1 212 633 3680 (for customers in the US and South America)

      E-Mail:   usinfo-f at elsevier.com (for customers in the US)

      Jose Julio Rozental
      joseroze at netvision.net.il
      Israel