[ RadSafe ] Opportunity

Bev bev at adcoservices.com
Wed Aug 16 16:48:48 CDT 2006

Hello Radsafers,

Adco Services, Inc., one of the oldest radioactive waste brokerage firms in the US, has a need for either a part-time Health Physicist, or a consultant to act as our RSO, and handle compliance work for us. We would also like this person to be available as needed as other work arises.

This position would not entail more than about 1-2 days per week, and we are flexible as to days or hours of availability.

We are located in the Chicago area, (south suburbs), and would like somebody from our area for this position. A person who is within a 1 hour commute would be ideal, but 2 hours would be acceptable.

We would like this person to start as soon as possible.

Please direct all inquiries to me via e-mail. My e-mail address is jimsradco at aol.com.

Thanks,

Jim Bell, Sr.
President