[ RadSafe ] query

Muckerheide, Jim (CDA) Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us
Thu Aug 17 19:32:20 CDT 2006

Thanks Maury,

I hadn't been to the United Nuclear site in quite a whie.  I checked to find their uranium ore supplies rather depleted. :-)

But I also saw this link to Wired on their home page about the "attack of the CPSC" on United Nuclear:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.06/chemistry.html

Please read this showing that our fanatical rad-phobia bureaucrats are not alone, with an excellent report from many others who see the damage that is being done by the mindless regulators and lawyers.

See also John Carroll in the SF Chronical:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/06/02/DDGS0INI811.DTL

Did I miss this in the news?  Did anyone see anything about this at the time?

There are two letters in the current issue of Wired, at:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/14.08/rants.html

Does anyone know whether we can help our United Nuclear friends?

Regards, Jim