[ RadSafe ] N43.17-2002 (ANSIO / HPS Standard)

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 25 11:11:03 CDT 2006

On 25 Aug 2006 at 16:24, Mark Ramsay wrote:

> Afternoon / Morning All..
>
> I am trying to get hold of the following publication:
>
> ANSI / HPS N43.17 - 2002
>
> "Radiation Safety for Personnel Security Screening Systems Using X-rays"
>
> I have most of the data from it in various forms but would like the full
> publication. Not being a member of the HPS I am fully prepared to pay
> for the PDF (I believe its not in paper form). I have got to this page
> (http://www.hps.org/documents/) and from there followed a link to a PDF
> fax sheet and duly sent it off with payment details (the actual address
> on the FAX sheet is HPS, 1313 Dolley Madison Blvd., Suite 402, McLean,
> VA 22101).
>
> Anyway can not seem to get a reply - anyone help me with another route
> to this document?
>
> As a follow on .. Any of my EU colleagues know of an 'equivalent'
> European publication (not sure I have come across one?)
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark
>

> Mark Ramsay MSc, MSRP
>
> Radiation Protection Adviser
>
> Ionactive Consulting Ltd
> www.ionactive.co.uk
>
> mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk
> 0118 3759168
> 07841 435377 (mobile)
> 0871 7333945 (fax)
>
> Ionactive Consulting Ltd
> 7 Farmers End
> Charvil
> Berkshire
> RG10 9RZ
> United Kingdom
>
> Registered in England & Wales No. 5452329
>
> Radiation Protection Training: RPS Courses in 2006
>
> http://www.ionactive.co.uk/training_services.html

Mark,

I am copying the Standards Coordinator, HPS Secretariat, David Drupa
in this E-Mail. YOu can also try calling this phone number and
request a copy of the standard be sent to you, with approipriate
payment - 703-790-1745

Regards,

Sandy
Chair, Health Physics Society Standards Committee

-------------------------------------
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714  Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

E-Mail: sperle at dosimetry.com
E-Mail: sandyfl at earthlink.net

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/