[ RadSafe ] References: Radiation Deficiency Caused by Regulators

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 27 21:02:11 CDT 2006

"The LNT hypothesis and multibillion dollar radiation protection activities have now become a symbiotic self-sustaining powerful political and economic force."
  Myron Pollycove PhD MD, of US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, to 1997 meeting of Doctors for Disaster Preparedness.

  Health physicists will be in great demand for treatment and prevention, not ALARA, after, "Underexposed - What if Radiation Is Actually Good for You?" - Hiserodt, and similar presentations educate the public.

  Professionals may also reference the dozens of hour long presentations and questions at www.oism.org/DDP
and the hundreds of studies through Muckerheide who has just changed locations
  muckerheide at comcast.net

  Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Dr. Long,
1. What does the radon and arthritis have to do with
the discussion of low-dose radiation and cancer?
Apparently if you do not have any good arguments, you
just throw something into the discussin?

2. If radiation is so beneficial, what have Drs.
Pollycove and Feinendigan done to enhance their
radiation exposures? Have they moved to areas where
there is more background radiation?

Can you cite some references in the literature that
these claims are true? Are there any statistics on
humans that support this claim?

As I said:
Your preferences are your choices. I think that
researchers who study cancer should not be discounted
even if they do not studies do not align with your
beliefs.