[ RadSafe ] A sad day indeed

Bob Scott scottbob at cox.net
Tue Aug 29 06:56:14 CDT 2006

I relegate all incoming RADSAFE emails to a folder called Radsafe and I
review briefly the information there before sending it to the discard pile.
Once in a while, something appears of great significance to us outside of
the Cuckoo's Nest.  Wouldn't it be wiser to find that kernel of wheat
amongst the chaff than to throw it all away?

Bob Scott