[ RadSafe ] rad material at your local high school

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Sun Dec 3 20:49:26 CST 2006

John

Your comments remind me of an incident involving NORM in Northern B. C. A railroad car with pipes from the "oil patch" in the Peace River area were sent to Prince George for recycling and rejected because it alarmed the monitors. It went "back and forth" several times before the reason was understood and the radioactive scale was removed and the pipes could be recycled.

John
John R Johnson, Ph.D.
*****
President, IDIAS, Inc