[ RadSafe ] Fw: [NoMoreDU] Request Seat on Depleted Uranium Task Force

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Dec 6 04:57:45 CST 2006

Here is the reason why the NY State law that was just passed my put the power to decide whether DU has all the characteristics that the crusaders claim it has in the hands of the crusaders .. that is dangerous

Herbet Reed is the subject of the Associated Press article from last summer who claims to be suffering from exposure to DU.  From my point of view, not having seen the full documentation, I do not think he has established a reasonable case for his ailments being the result of DU and he is closely allied with the NY City NoMoreDU group.

I would like to see qualified RADSAFERs in NY apply for seats on the Depleted Uranium task force that the NY law creates.

Roger Helbig