[ RadSafe ] Po-210 poisoning

Jim Hardeman Jim_Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us
Mon Dec 11 10:16:54 CST 2006

Correct Brian. We had a rather notorious lady here in Georgia who is
(in)famous for poisoning her lovers with antifreeze. Amazing what you
can use to make Jello ...

Jim Hardeman

>>> Brian Rees <brees at lanl.gov> 12/11/2006 10:55 >>>
One thing that I hope people keep in the forefront of any discussion is

that we can go to the hardware store and buy plenty of rat poison.
There
is nothing unique about the ability to purchase harmful things.

Brian Rees