[ RadSafe ] Any experience in detection of poloniumon large scale contamination ?

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Dec 11 11:58:33 CST 2006

Just so everyone knows, Flanigan Wednesday will go into the history
books and encyclopedia as of next Feb. 1st.  Congress (in its great
wisdom) has set that date for the extension of every Tueday and Thursday
by 12 hours. Thus, the Flanigan clan will by law become error free.  And
Tues. and Thurs,  after 12 hours will pay double time.  Note also that
the govt. only came to help us on Wednesdays. Therefore, that problem,
together with other rogue elements, also will be eliminated! Thanks,
Floyd.  <g>
And a warm Merry Christmas to all,
Dog&Maury          (maurysis at peoplepc.com)