[ RadSafe ] Any experience in detection of polonium Thank you for the feedback

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 11 22:09:06 CST 2006

Dear Mr. John Andrews,

Yes, if the weird brain behind the incident considered all the points we have a problem in hand. "Polonium" came into our consciousness and notice, all of a sudden. At times, I feel that our own discussions and the role of the so called think tanks unwittingly assist the would be assassin! Lurid descriptions of how many square miles of pristine territory will be affected by "dirty bombs" adds to the anxiety of an already sensitized human mind.

Thanks for the feedback
K.S.Parthasarathy