[ RadSafe ] Confirmation of New HP Jobs! - radiation waste in home foundations for hormesis!

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 28 19:21:03 CST 2006

Luan,
  The cancer study had data apparently not released to you. But you forced the Taiwan regulation establishment to publish, with your paper in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (although they misrepresented in the abstract what was in the tables and discussion).

  The cancer incidence data is not as impressive as the cancer mortality data you had. It does show the opposite of what they expected - surprisingly close to what Cameron found in the Nuclear Shipyard Workers Study:  highly significant statistically LESS solid cancer (p< 0.01) incidence in the exposed population. Now we need a prospective experiment to utilize Cameron's "Vitamin R".

  What are your comments on the regulators' and environmentalists' study?
  I do notice a high incidence of uterine cervix cancer in young women, suggesting lower socioeconomic population and, since it did not show up in your mortality data, early diagnosis and cure (public health has there, as here, done a good job with cervix cancer Traut-Papanicolau smears). So the regulators' suggestion that the less cancer was from higher socioeconomic status is not substantiated.

  The dose in the apartments may at first have increased the leukemia incidence, from the looks of the data, perhaps an overdose of "Vit R"?

  WHy did they not supply mortality data? Were there any more cancer deaths than the amazingly low number you reported?
  Howard Long