[ RadSafe ] Confirmation of New HP Jobs! - radiation waste in homefoundations for hormesis!

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 07:08:35 CST 2006

Jim,
Maybe you should write a letter to the journal for
publication questioning the lack of mortality data.
Writing you questions to this list will not elicit any
comments from Chang, et.al.

--- "Muckerheide, Jim  (CDA)"
<Jim.Muckerheide at state.ma.us> wrote:

> Supplement re "mortality":
>
> On the secind page there is a statement:
>
> "Deaths amongst the study cohort were further
> matched by the National Mortality Registry of
> Taiwan, which had been maintained by the Bureau
> of Vital Statistics in Taiwan since early 1950s. At
> the
> end of 2002, some 7271 members (including 3461
> men and 3810 women) were registered and most of
> them were followed up closely."
>
> So why no "mortality" data analysis?  They just used
> the mortality registry to determine "date of death"
> and "age at death" to terminate follow-up.
>
> Regards, Jim

On Nov. 26, 1942, President Roosevelt ordered nationwide gasoline
rationing, beginning December 1.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist