[ RadSafe ] References needed: Radiation safety vs General Safety

Falo, Gerald A Dr KADIX Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Thu Feb 2 07:59:35 CST 2006

 Stephane,

The NCRP has a report "Risk-Based Classification of Radioactive and Hazardous Chemical Wastes," NCRP Report 135, 2002. This may have some information that you might find useful. I have a copy but have not read, so I can't comment on it.

Jerry

The statements and opinions expressed herein are my responsibility; no one else (certainly not my employer) is responsible, but I still reserve the right to make mistakes.

Don't panic! - Douglas Adams in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Gerald A. Falo, Ph.D., CHP
Kadix Systems
U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine - Health Physics Program
jerry.falo at us.army.mil
410-436-4852