[ RadSafe ] RE: Radiation Phobia

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Fri Feb 3 23:21:13 CST 2006

In a message dated 2/2/2006 10:45:43 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com writes:

I have  an irrational fear of clowns ...... Now ... If a member of
Management ...  hypothetically ... was considered a clown by most of the
employees around  here ... hypothetically ..... And I was forced to deal
with said member of  Management on a daily basis ... Could I get
compensation for something like  that?

This was hilarious!

And, non-hypothetically speaking, let's just hope that the other State
Supreme Courts don't find this decision too persuasive.

Barbara L. Hamrick