[ RadSafe ] Job Posting

Diana.Hart at exeloncorp.com Diana.Hart at exeloncorp.com
Mon Feb 13 11:04:06 CST 2006

Resume Submission:
Come be brilliant at Exelon Nuclear. Our competitive wages and excellent benefits will perfectly complement your bright future.
 <mailto: Individuals interested in these vacancies should send their resume, referencing Job Code EIECMTHENG, to neal.coy at exeloncorp.com.>  Qualified candidates please apply by sending your resume, referencing Job Code ERADSAFE, to neal.coy at exeloncorp.com.

You may have heard that Exelon was ranked as the number one Electric and Gas Utility Company on Fortune magazine's 2005 list of America's Most Admired Companies and the number one Utility Company in Forbes' 2005 issue of the Best Managed Companies.  However, at Exelon we know it's not all about poles, wires, voltage and petroleum. Exelon has been named to Latin Business magazine's Corporate Diversity Honor Roll for three years now, and received the American Red Cross 2005 Circle of Humanitarians Award for outstanding support of Tsunami relief efforts. Most recently, Exelon was recognized by Information Week magazine as one of the Nation's Best IT Organizations.

We know that before we can supply that 41,000 megawatts of energy to our customers, we need to recognize that each of our employees plays an integral part in the process. The result? Changing the way the American power industry powers America. For you, this means advancement, challenge, and a company like no other.

We are currently seeking qualified individuals interested in becoming a Radiation Protection Instructor for our Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station, located in Forked River, NJ.

In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible to provide classroom and laboratory instruction on Radiation Protection related subjects as well as design and conduct continuous assessment of written training materials to ensure maintenance of INPO accreditation standards and compliance with DOT and NRC regulations.

To qualify, candidates must meet the following requirements:

1.  Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering or education related fields with five (5) years Nuclear Power Plant Radiation Protection experience:
OR
Associates Degree in a technical related field with eight (8) years Nuclear Power Plant Radiation Protection experience
OR
HS graduate with a minimum of ten (10) years Nuclear Power Plant Radiation Protection experience - experience must be at the journeyman level or above, (i.e., ANSI qualified Radiation Protection technician)

2.  Three (3) years experience teaching or instructing in a formal setting, (i.e., classroom, lab, on-the-job).

3.  Excellent oral and written communication shills.

	4.	Ability to obtain unescorted access to a Nuclear Power Plant.
	5.	May be required to qualify as a Radiation Protection Supervisor

NOTE:  All final candidates will be required to develop and present an instructional session on a Radiation Protection related topic.  Format and directions will be supplied in advance to final candidates.

In addition to the above, the preferred candidate will have the following:

	*	Knowledge and experience using the Training System Development (TSD) process.

	*	NRRPT qualifications

	*	Knowledge of Health Physics or Radwaste Shipping Training requirements.

	*	Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office software applications

Resume Submission:
Come be brilliant at Exelon Nuclear. Our competitive wages and excellent benefits will perfectly complement your bright future.
 <mailto: Individuals interested in these vacancies should send their resume, referencing Job Code EIECMTHENG, to neal.coy at exeloncorp.com.>  Qualified candidates please apply by sending your resume, referencing Job Code ERADSAFE, to neal.coy at exeloncorp.com.

Exelon Nuclear is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Visit our web site at www.exeloncorp.com <http://www.exeloncorp.com>

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corporation
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
to copyright belonging to the Exelon Corporation family of Companies.
This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments
to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and
permanently delete the original and any copy of this e-mail and any
printout. Thank You.