AW: [ RadSafe ] Question on occupational radiation exposure risk - 15country study

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Tue Feb 14 15:20:17 CST 2006

Eric:

Exposures from natural sources and from medical sources are usually ignored in radioepidemiological studies and hence their variability is ignored too. They only account for the doses registrated by the personal dosimeters pretending to look at the excess engendered by the occupational exposure only.

Corresponding definite details of the Cardis BMJ 2005 paper, however, have yet to be published.

Regards, Rainer