[ RadSafe ] Published Tuesday this week

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 16:48:36 CST 2006

_http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20061800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/
2006/05-24521.htm_
(http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20061800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2006/05-24521.htm)

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-7559  (Office)
979-690-7562 (Office Fax)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)

"A  Texan with a Jersey Attitude"
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds  discuss events; Small minds
discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

The  comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the
author  alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am  in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I
specifically state  that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its
stated  recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission  is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original  author.