[ RadSafe ] SI; Now or never?

Robert D Gallagher rdgallagher at nssihouston.com
Fri Feb 17 15:33:19 CST 2006

totally agree with Sandy. Imediately on receipt at our facility, all values
are changed to units we in the US recognize and are familiar with. We
consider it a safety hazard to use SI units internally.

When we are shipping, we must use SI units but always also use mr and mci so
anyone receiving the package knows exactly what he is getting without having
to take the time to convert.

I am sure this will continue for at least another generation within the US.

Bob Gallagher
NSSI