[ RadSafe ] Re:"State of Fear"

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Feb 20 09:08:07 CST 2006

Actually the temperature data I have access to indicates cooling
rather than warming. 3 out of last 4 years we had no summer
at all - temperatures were way lower than average, this winter
we had deeply buried waterpipes freeze for the first time in their
20 years existance etc...
I really do not buy into all the global warming talk, however aggressive
the media are about it. Whether it is just a mistake or a lie
or a mixture of both I do not know, what I do know is that
my winter energy consumption is rising measurably while
the thermostat here keeps the temperature with about a 0.1 C
precision year after year... whatever the CO2 concentration may
have been.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com