[ RadSafe ] RE: A Review of the Video "Village of Widows"

Jaro jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca
Thu Feb 23 17:33:48 CST 2006

Thank you for forwarding the response from WWU.

Please see below comments from the author of the CNS article.

Also, although the Canada-Déline Uranium Table Final Report, "Concerning
Health and Environmental Issues Related to the Port Radium Mine" was
released this last August 2005 as Ms Fabbi says, it is NOT posted on the
internet (to my knowledge).
I have obtained an official pdf copy from the responsible organization
however, and can forward it (the file is several MB).

Regards,

 Jaro