[ RadSafe ] Re: World's Biggest Wind Park -Capacity Factor vs. Nuclear

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Fri Feb 24 05:52:53 CST 2006

James,

> Those of us who understand natural selection
>  are convinced that birds will learn to avoid the turbines; it's
>  not a particularly difficult behavior.

are you sure you understand natural selection? The way I uderstand
it it will take care of the above problem by having the affected
kinds of birds extinct, thus the human species will have prevailed
over this species of birds.
What course natural selection will take once humans prevail over
a sufficiently large  number of other species remanis to be seen,
I suspect we can expect treatment similar to the one alcohol
producing bacteria get when fermentation is complete...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com