[ RadSafe ] Static Magentic Field Probe

Wesley wesvanpelt at att.net
Sat Feb 25 10:53:41 CST 2006

Michael and All,

The instrument I have successfully used for static (DC) magnetic field
strength measurements is the Holaday Industries Magnetic Field Monitor,
model HI-3550 made by ETS-Lindgren, Holaday EMF Measurement, Cedar Park, TX.

This portable instrument measures static magnetic field in millitesla (mT)
using a Hall effect sensor with a three-axis (isotropic) response enabling
accurate measurement regardless of the field orientation.

Good luck.

Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP

Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.