[ RadSafe ] Lost Program

Baumbaugh, Joel SPAWAR joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil
Tue Feb 28 13:02:42 CST 2006

RADSAFERS,

My computer (U.S. Government issue... i.e. lowest bidder) took a dump
(again), and this time I lost a lot of interesting and worth-while
programs I had accumulated and used often including one which used to
give me all (well most of the common) radioisotopes - their
alpha/beta/gamma energies, etc., and I MISS that program.  Too bad that
"Old-Timers" has set in and I can't remember the name (so can't do a
Google-search).

If any of you could help me re-locate this program - or one like it (and
the site I downloaded it from), I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joel Baumbaugh (baumbaug at nosc.mil)

SSC.SD

Std. Disclaimer.  My thoughts/opinions only, not those of my employer
(the U.S. Navy)...