[ RadSafe ] Article in January-February 2006 issue of AmericanScientist

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 10:25:03 CST 2006

I looked for your name under "Full Papers" and
"Author's List," but could not find your name  listed.
 I think you are listed as "Jonson, J.R."

However, I did find Dr. Johnson's paper.
"Cardiovascular Mortality Caused by Exposure to
Radon," Session 1 -- Radiation Effects, Paper 1e9. Try
http://www.irpa11.com/new/papers/papers.php?ses=1&ses1=e

I assume the term in the message below iss
"non-cancer" effects.

--- John R Johnson <idias at interchange.ubc.ca> wrote:

> Gary et al
>
> Thanks for the information. I think we should pay
> more attention to the none
> cancer effects of radiation. See my views thar I
> presented at the last IRPA
> meeting in Madrid at
> http://www.irpa.net/irpa11/index.html in 2004.
>
> Happy New Year
>
> John
> _________________
> John R Johnson, Ph.D.
> *****
> President, IDIAS, Inc
> 4535 West 9-Th Ave
> Vancouver B. C.
> V6R 2E2
> (604) 222-9840
> idias at interchange.ubc.ca
> *****
> or most mornings
> Consultant in Radiation Protection
> TRIUMF
> 4004 Wesbrook Mall
> Vancouver B. C.
> V6R 2E2
> (604) 222-1047 Ext. 6610
> Fax: (604) 222-7309
> johnsjr at triumf.ca

. . .

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction."
"John F. Kennedy, U.S. President and former Naval Officer

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com