[ RadSafe ] TFP - next questions

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 5 18:36:30 CST 2006

Those kids are not getting killed by massive amounts of anything.  The
nuclear power industry has in fact spent considerable sums on just the kind
of research that clearly demonstrates it is safe to live near these plants.
The research supposedly done by the likes of you is such bad science and so
badly biased as to be a joke.  And of course hormesis would not be expected,
there is no increased dose to cause it.  Your supposed defense of Sternglass
is intellectually bankrupt, and you have to throw in insults to the
professionals on this list to try to make a political point as well.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  270-276-5671
Telefax:  270-276-5588