[ RadSafe ] TFP - next questions

Richard L. Hess lists at richardhess.com
Fri Jan 6 16:08:30 CST 2006

At 07:23 AM 1/6/2006, Robert D Gallagher wrote:
>I continue to be amazed that anyone responds to Mr. Salzmans comments. If
>everybody ignored his comments he would not have any issues to chitchat
>about and would go on to other useless activities.
>
>BOB GALLAGHER
>NSSI

Hello, Bob,

I think it crucial that Mr. Salsman's (and others') concerns be
addressed and understood. Otherwise, they will stand as the truth.
Dismissing them out of hand will not make them go away. Better they
are discussed here than in the general media. There are far too many
"truths" that are widely disseminated that end up being "falses."
However, these items cause people to be afraid of technology they do
not understand.

Sadly, we just lost another dozen coal miners. That needs to be put
on the scale as well.

If we lost a dozen nuclear power plant workers there would be a large
cry to stop nuclear power. Why don't we have the same outcry to stop
coal-fired power?

Richard

Richard L. Hess                   richard at richardhess.com
Aurora, Ontario, Canada       http://www.richardhess.com/