[ RadSafe ] Mitchell Davis

Mitchell W. Davis radiation at cox.net
Sun Jan 8 04:36:51 CST 2006

My apologies Dr. Hamrick...but had things not been as they were...the
French...Brits...and everyone else...perhaps yourself...would be speaking
German.....and not by choice...The USA has saved so many asses...how dare
you or anyone else call us zealots...I will personally buy you a one way
ticket to Berlin...if you promise not to return.  You, Madam, are what you
are today because you live in the US.  How DARE you insult this country, its
people, or the principles on which it is founded.  Want that ticket?
Checkbook at the ready!!!!

MD