[ RadSafe ] Radsafe Scope

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 8 10:49:48 CST 2006

Radsafe in an international forum where radiation related topics and
issues can be discussed. This list does not belong to any specific
geographical area. Posts to the list are in English, not to imply
that the members are only from English speaking countries. I'd dare
to venture that if any posts were in French, German or Italian, 90%
of the members in the USA wouldn't have a clue as to what is being
written.

The next major point is that posts can be a question, answer to a
question or simply making a comment. If the post appears to be
ridiculous to those reading it, so what! Posts are not to be screened
for accuracy. The members can respond as they deem fit. Individuals
should not be embarrassed for making what others believe to be a
question/comment that has no bearing. Ideas should not be stifled.

Another major point ... it's OK to attack an idea or comment, with
whatever evidence one wants to put forth. We can debate the
commentary. Under no circumstances should the individual be
personally attacked. This has been stated many times before, and, the
rules have been published many times for all to see by Melissa, Mike
and now Marcel. So, let's cut the personal vulgar attacks on one's
character, nationality or thought process.

Perhaps too many are frisky from the New Year. Let's get back to what
Radsafe is all about. I for one don't want to see it dissolve. This
is not a Yahoo Group. Let's not move towards being one.
Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/