[ RadSafe ] Take the xenophobia offline

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Sun Jan 8 14:58:25 CST 2006

Incredible reading. And now slamming Barbara because she pointed out that
German is the language of Austria.

Have a look at what you are sending. Read it out loud. Read it to your
friends and family, read it to someone who's respect you value.

It is incredible that you would write these attacks in any case, let alone
be driven to share it with the list.

"...wish you would learn the English language before posting  further to
RADSAFE though I must admit reading your posts displaying  the diction of a
3 year old are quite humorous. Sometimes I wonder if you aren't really from
France."

What the heck are you trying to say? Aren't there other lists that are more
appropriate for this type of foreigner-hating dribble?

Thinking that the simple fact that someone is not US-born, that English
might not be their first language, has any bearing on their posts to Radsafe
is incredible. This is simply knee-jerk bigotry. Should we discredit what
any non-US citizen posts here? Maybe they should preface any post with some
groveling appology for errors made by past leaders? Uh-oh, hope we don't
have to do that.

I am embarrased to see posts like this on this site and am posting this to
the list because I would like to encourage others to sit up and say/type
something rather than allowing this juvenile name-calling to continue
unchecked.

What say we just get back to work.

Neill Stanford, CHP
Stanford Dosimetry, LLC
PO Box 935
921 S. Fourth St.
Suite B
La Conner, WA 98257

www.stanforddosimetry.com <http://www.stanforddosimetry.com/>
360 466-1090 (voice) NEW NUMBER & ADDRESS AUG 1
360 466 5141 (fax)
360 770-7778 (cell)