[ RadSafe ] "German"/Criticism of Franz & others

Mitchell W. Davis radiation at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 01:10:39 CST 2006

I love the smell of napalm in the morning...

Ok Dr. Farber...Reality check.  First, you can not assonate the character
when it does not exist (i.e. Franz).  He is a repugnant individual as I am
sure most folks on here think I am.  Fine...I can take it.  His continuous
and outrageous attacks on people over the years goes unchecked and I for one
am sick of it and started sometime ago telling him how I feel.  I won't stop
either.

As far as trying to reply to a German website or portal similar to this one,
I have no desire.  This is an English language site is it not?  If you can't
speak it...don't post it is my motto.  Congratulations on your study of
German (a whole 24 semester hours...WOW)...I'm sure you have made many an
inroad as a result of that mastery. You mention professionalism, talk to
Franz about that.  I tried to keep my personal words to him just that
...personal.  HE chose to make them public...but yet I see no repudiation
towards him.

Second, as far as the delete key goes, does your PC not have one?  I'm sure
if it does, you could have used it rather than reading the banter between me
and Franz and spewing self-righteous babble (Franz...that was the proper
form of the word you were looking for) meant to educate me or in some way
chastise me.  Nice try.  Better luck next time.

MD