[ RadSafe ] What is happening to this list?

Flanigan, Floyd Floyd.Flanigan at nmcco.com
Mon Jan 9 07:49:31 CST 2006

If we do not allow the opposing viewpoints, we deny ourselves the
opportunity to explain our counter-point. We also need this forum as a
platform for the education of those less involved with our areas of
expertise. Also, although not always helpful, the statements/questions
from the nay-sayers, often prompt useful and informative discussions.

Floyd W. Flanigan B.S.Nuc.H.P.